Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Way back Wednesday – First Year

This is the first installment of “Way Back Wednesday”. My goal is to post a different picture from the past each week and explain why it was chosen. So, to kick off my first Way Back Wednesday I thought I would start with a slide show of Paisley's First Year. What can I say, I am a proud mommy and I couldn't decide on just one picture so I gathered a "few" from her first night home to her first birthday (and a few in between). I think with all the new babies joining our family it has made me miss the baby stage. It is so exciting to watch her grow, learn, change and develop into a little person. I blinked and now she is three already! Enjoy the slide show and be sure to check back next Wednesday!


1 comment:

The Snyders said...

Love, love, love it! That was too cute. I even think some of those pictures I hadn't seen! I forgot about that funny tongue in all the pictures.