Friday, April 24, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Messy

The Good:
We got good news at the doctor. Paisley is healing nicely and fast. She is now in a smaller splint. No cast. YEA!! The problem at night was due to the old splint being inside out. That's right you heard me correctly. The ER put her splint on inside out. So at night when she would lay on her arm for any amount of time the hard plaster part would rub/put pressure on her sore arm. I am pleased to announce that last night Paisley got a full night of pain free sleep. Double YEA!!


The Bad:
My cold from last week is now an ear infection and a sinus infection. I am now on meds so I hope that I will be well soon. Poor Toby, I have been a bear lately! This is what I have looked like this week.

The Messy:
This little girl LOVES spaghetti! Every time she eats it, it is all over the place.

No comments: