Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keeping it Real

Everyone that knows that I really like my house to be clean but I have changed a little with motherhood. Pre-Paisley I would spend every Saturday cleaning the house from top to bottom but my priorities have changed. From time to time you will see:

Dishes piled up in the sink.


Laundry that needs to be folded.


Dust that you can write in.


And my craft room (I mean, Toby's office) a mess when I am in mid-project.


But at the end of the day I know that the dishes in the sink are not hurting anything because I got to read three books instead of two. I can fold the clothes during commercial breaks or move them to the couch until tomorrow, the dusting can wait (but I did dust tonight - the happy face was driving me crazy) and Toby is talking about moving his office. I think this is a GREAT idea; I mean if that is what would make him happy I totally support his decision. :o)

No comments: