Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dazzled by Twilight - Washington

You guessed it...I am a fan of Twilight! I was super excited to visit Forks, La Push and Port Angeles. Thank you Mom, Bob, Toby and Paisley for putting up with my embarrassing love for all things Twilight.

(Gotta love their humor)

First Beach at La Push was so breath taking. Paisley loved balancing on the drift wood, playing in the sand with her "Dumper Dump Truck" and chasing the waves. Chasing the waves with her was so much fun. As the waves starting to come back to the shore her eyes would get huge, she would shriek and take off running. It was sooo cute! We even made a new friend, a dog.





(Look how utterly happy she is.)


I LOVE this picture! She is playing in the sand but so deep in thought. What could she be thinking about? I love her eyes, that cute button nose and super cute (chapped) lips! I just want to give her big kisses!!

No comments: