Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day (Part 2)

A Mother's Day tradition in our house...spending the day in the garden. This is something I did with my mom and really enjoyed. (I am not much of a gardener but I'm trying) This year I wanted to plant half of the plants in the ground and half in fun flower pot. Flower pots can get very expensive so I bought these super cheep Terra Cotta pots from one of my favorite stores, Old Time Pottery in Independence. It rained for most of the day on Mother's day so Paisley and I spent the day painting these flower pots.
Before
After
Here is our new and improved little garden with our fun and very bright flower pots. We are not quite done yet but so far so good. Paisley loves going out to water her new flowers.

1 comment:

The Snyders said...

Your garden looks fabulous! Your creativity is out of control (in a good way)!