Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was a busy one for us. Saturday Paisley and I spent the day at home crafting. This little girl loves to make stuff just as much as I do and I am loving it!!
First on our list of fun stuff we made: Rainbow crayons. As you can see Paisley was a little unsure about whether or not we should put them in the oven. She enjoyed helping take the paper off but when it was time to brake the crayons into smaller pieces, she wanted no part in it. Her exact words to me "Mommy it is not nice to break our crayons." Guess she has heard that line a time or two.
At nap time I made a few more baby items for Karly, Torey, Grant and baby Boy Hensley.
This is for the boys.

This is for little Miss Karly
This is for little Miss Torey
(I might make one for the big girls also and get pictures of everyone together)
I found these little dresses on sale for $3.00 and added the flower.

Then added their name on the bloomers. (I made one for both Torey and Karly)

Sunday was spent in KC for a graduation party, family and friends.
Congrats Grace! We are so proud of you. You are a great little sister (from my other parents)!

I was surprised (only because I was not in the loop) at Grace's party to see The Hensley Family. It was nice to get to visit in person and officially meet Emma for the first time. I even got to rub Val's belly. I sure love baby bumps.


1 comment:

The Hensley Family said...

Aww, I love the little boys onsie - but the girls tutu outfits are ADORABLE!!! It was great to see you at the graduation. I know Emma had fun playing with you guys!

Have a great vacation!