Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 Things...I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Clare!

10 things you might not know about me:
1. I sleep with a nightlight.
2. I broke my right thumb in two places when I was in the 6th grade (a soccer injury).
3. I love weddings. I don’t even have to know the couple getting married. Weddings just make me happy.
4. When I was in the 3rd grade I want to be a professional soccer player until my teacher told me “Sarah, the odds of you becoming a professional athlete is very slim.”
5. I have always wanted to live in Maine.
6. My biggest fear is leaving Paisley motherless.
7. After knowing each other for four months Toby and I got engaged.
8. The first time I met Toby’s family I was all by myself because he was still stationed in Iceland. (It was the bravest thing I had EVER done.)
9. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
10. When I am mad or upset I need to clean or organize. It helps me clear my head and keeps me from saying mean things.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Yay, thanks for playing it was fun.

There were even a couple of things I didn't know about you!!!