Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great News

Another story from my adventures in mommy hood. It went something like this:

Paisley: Mommy all these toots make me need to go poo-poo
Me: Well go. Don't talk to me about it; just go to the bathroom (I know not very nice)
Paisley: OK, OK, I'm going.
(Paisley is in the bathroom and I am in the kitchen making dinner when she yells to me)
Paisley: Mommy I have great news
(I go in to see what great new she could have - great to her might not be great for me)
She is standing by the toilet with her undies around her ankles pointing to her bottom.
Paisley: I wiped my bottom all by myself aren't you so proud of me?

Oh, the joys of a three year old!

1 comment:

val said...

It is so nice to have a kid wipe their own butt! You feel free when they can do that :-)