Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tennis Anyone?


I'm working on dropping the last bit of baby weight (am I still allowed to call it baby weight if my 'baby' is 3?) Well, I have started taking tennis lessons and last Tuesday was my first night. We were only going to practice for an hour but ended up working for an hour and a half. It was the best workout (without FEELING like a workout) that I have had in a very long time. I think that I did a pretty good job. I only hit myself once (the bruise is almost gone), I totally missed the ball only a few DOZEN times, and I almost hit a little boy once. I had fun (minus almost hitting a kid) and I can't wait for my lesson this week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

val said...

Last time I played tennis I was like 3 days overdue with Connor. That must have been a sight to see!!
Have fun while you work out!