Sunday, October 25, 2009

Arriving in May

We are very happy to announce that we are expecting!! Our new little one will arrive in May. YEA! At my appointment we got the see the little heart beat and the doctor said that it was very strong and fast. Music to my ears! He also confirmed that there is only one little peanut. (We had a little help from modern medicine this time around so we were a little nervous.)

Also, I really want to thank everyone for your thoughts, prayers, support and love as we traveled down this road for baby number two. I will be sure to keep everyone updated on our progress.

(This picture was one of the many photos taken this weekend by Meg over at Whatever. She was kind enough to take our family photos. We had a blast and I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. If anyone wants great pictures she is definitely worth the drive!)

7 comments:

Val Russell said...

So happy for you! And I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures... LOVE YOU!! =)

Katina said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good.

Clare said...

Yay, Yay, Yay, so happy for you!! SUPER CUTE picture!!!!

Margaret said...

Yay! I LOVE the picture. I can't wait to see more:)

Congrats again!!

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE! Congratulations!! :)

The DeWeese Trio said...

Wahoo!!! I can't wait to see other photos from your shoot. Hope you are feeling great.

meg duerksen said...

where's the picture of US together?!! :)
congrats on your sweet baby on the way. i loved meeting you and your family. it was so much fun. hope the rest of your trip was great.