Friday, November 27, 2009

Disney on Ice

Tonight we surprised Paisley by taking her to see her first Disney on Ice show! And I have to be honest; I was just as excited as she was. We got to the Expo Center an hour early so we would have plenty of time to find our seats (we were eight rows from the ice - not bad for $12 tickets), walk around a bit, get snacks and some souvenirs before the show started. All of our favorite Disney characters where there. It was fun watching Paisley get so excited when a new person/group would come out that she knew. Her favorite was the gang from Toy Story, my vote was for the group from Lion King and Toby's favorite was the Aladdin crew.
(P.S. Sorry for the pictures overload. I couldn't help myself.)









1 comment:

Val Russell said...

Looks like you guys had fun!