Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tutu Much Fun!

My siblings and I decided that this year we would get pictures taken of everyone and give them as gifts to our parents, grandparents and great-grandparents for Christmas. (Sorry, I am not very good at keeping secrets.) After about 4 hours of pictures, I think that got a few good shots.
Here is the the big group shot of everyone! From left to right: Me and my family (I'm the oldest of the siblings), then Hollie and her family (She is 13 months younger than I am), then we have Josh and his family (the baby of the four of us by 5 years), then Stephen and his family (He is also 13 months younger than I am & 21 minutes younger than Hollie). When we all get together it is crazy and loud but lots of fun!
I think everyone knows this family. :o)


Hollie, Avrey, Rylee and Johnny

A very happy Karly!
Korey, Torey & Josh



And here are a few of my favorite shots of just the girls! You can tell that these five little beauties are related. Seeing them all together just makes my heart so happy!!

3 comments:

Katina said...

Cute! I still want to purchase a tutu...

Clare said...

OMG, CUTE!! These turned out great, and the babies have gotten so big!

Val Russell said...

How fun! Girls, girls, girls...