Sunday, December 6, 2009

A First Meeting


Paisley met someone for the first time this weekend, Santa! When she saw him her eyes got huge and she looked up at me and asked "Mommy, do you think Santa knows me?" I told her yes of course and her smile melted my heart! When she turned around to look at him she waved and when he waved back she almost started to cry. As we slowly moved up the line she got more and more excited to talk to him. Santa took a little break right before Paisley's turn and from her place in line she kind of yelled over at him and said "Santa, do you remember me? I'm Paisley!" He smiled, nodded his head and waved at her and she want crazy! She didn't stop jumping around until she sat on his lap. As we where leaving she told us "When I was a little kid I never got to meet Santa before. Thank you for taking me today. It was the best day EVER!"

3 comments:

Katina said...

That's so sweet!

Val Russell said...

How cute!!

Margaret said...

Awe that is so sweet! I love it! And thanks for the support with my blog about ending that friendship. Situations like that just make me even MORE thankful for awesome friends like you :)