Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the Season

It's that time of year and I am sooo excited!!!

Let me give you a tour of our house in all it's Christmas glory! This is our "Pretty Tree" in the living room. I know this might sound a little crazy but our living room tree matches the colors in our living room. It makes me sooo happy to everything matching!


This time next year our mantel will look a little different!




And I LOVE my bookshelf!




Look how cute my Irish Santa is (kilt and all)!


After Paisley was born I wanted to do a fun tree for her so I broke all of my tree rules for our "Kid Tree" (this tree is in the movie room). It was my first tree with color lights, it also has a candy cane and gumdrop garland, silver bulbs and fun ordainment's that different people have given us/Paisley over the last few years. We even started a tradition of taking Paisley to Hallmark to pick out a new Disney ordainment for the her tree.


Let me be honest, our tree has been up for a few weeks, all of the gifts have been bought and wrapped. So now we can sit back relax and enjoy December! I think that I may even have time to make a few fun Christmas crafts (stay tuned)!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love it - everything looks great! And I can't believe you've not only finished shopping, but have everything wrapped and under the tree! Color me impressed!! :)