Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cake & Ice Cream

Saturday was spent celebrating Paisley's birthday with our family. This is another one of Toby's cakes. Paisley asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and candy on top. She even helped Toby make the cake this year. She is getting very good a cracking eggs (don't worry she cracks them in a bowl before we add it to the mix - this way we are able to fish out shells if needed). Then she helped unwrap and add the candy. I think it turned out pretty sweet.



Then she opened gifts. I think that we have enough toys and games here to keep her entertained until she is ten!



I know that I have said this before but our family is large, loud, and full of love!
(Avrey)
(Rylee)
(Left to right: Jeff, Avrey, Mom & Holly)
(Left to right: Johnny, Rylee, Stephen, Korey & half of Jeff)
(Guy & Debbie)
(Left to right: Laura, Jeff, Papa Jim - sorry I got you eating & Papa Tim)
(The Cousins: Karly, Avrey, Paisley, Torey & Rylee)
(Torey)
(Josh & Torey)

2 comments:

Clare said...

What an awesome turnout! Hope she had a great b-day week!

Katina said...

I didn't realize that Toby was as talented and crafty as you. I can't wait to see how your kids grow with all that creativeness in their genes.