Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dear Mother Nature,

I am a big fan of your work but to be honest with you my favorite seasons are Fall and Spring. Don't get me wrong I enjoy snow (for the most part) but I am not a big fan the the frigid cold. While we are talking about snow and cold; I would like to thank you for my VERY white Christmas. You out did yourself this year! It was picture perfect but now I think that you are showing off. I get it you can do wicked things with the weather but really, enough already! NO. MORE. SNOW! Please give me back my mild winters that you have been spoiling me with! I REALLY like those! Looking forward to Spring.
Love,
Sarah







P.S. I know that others have way worse winters but I am a baby and that is why I choose not to live there!

1 comment:

Val Russell said...

Paisley looks like that kid from a Christmas Story that is bundled up so much he can't put his arms down! (OK, she doesn't look that bad...) =)