Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just Call Me...

Miss Tardy to the Party!



Like everyone else I have made a few resolutions (better late than never, right?!). I am hopeful that by writing them out MAYBE I can keep them this year. So here they are:

1.) No more negativeness.
This will be a hard one for me but I want to be able to let things go. When someone/something upsets me, I want to be able to get upset for a minute then let it go. Just breath , don't dwell on it and then move on.

2.) Be a better ME.
I think that working on me will also help me be a better mother and wife. I think that by doing the things that make me happy and not worrying about the small stuff (the house, laundry or work) will help me focus on the important things in my life.

3.) Make more time for my family and friends.
I love the people in my life and I need to make sure they know how important they are to me. So I will make more phone calls and time for visits.

4.) Blog more often.
I do good blogging for a while and then I stop for a while. There is no rhyme or reason to my blogging spurts but I hope to get more constant.

My list is short and sweet but I hope by keeping it this short I will be able to keep all of my goals!

1 comment:

Val Russell said...

Sounds like a good list! =)