Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Four Christmas's (Part 4)

Christmas with Toby's FamilyOn Saturday we loaded up the car and headed back to KC for Christmas with my in-laws. Paisley feel asleep about 7 minutes before we got there.


After we unloaded the car, we set out the snacks and went to work making homemade pizza. It was so much fun! I kind of want to do it again next year. Everyone got to make a pizza exactly the way they wanted it! And after dinner we started on the gifts. I have to be honest, I hit the jackpot when it comes to my in-laws. I couldn't have asked for a better family! I gained another set of parents (that love me and my baby, I mean big girl), two more sister (minus the drama of living together in our teen years), a very thoughtful uncle, a soon to be brother in-law and many more! I love family and I feel very blessed to have such a big, loving family!

The last gift of the day for Paisley was a HUGE surprise! A 10 ft caterpillar and she LOVES it!



After a fun day of food, toys and conversation we got a sign that it was time to head home!
And that wraps up our Christmas tour of 2009.
Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Holy crazy catapiller, that looks like fun!
The make your own pizzas sound like a great tradition to stick to.

Katina said...

Holy smokes, where in the world is that caterpillar going to be stored? I would love to see the wingspan on that butterfly :)