Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fabulous Deal

It is no secret that I LOVE to shop and finding a good deal is my mission! So I would like to take a minute to brag about my good luck. Target is having a sale on their Up & Up brand of baby care items. The regular size baby wash is on sale for $1.00, baby shampoo for $1.07 and baby lotion for $1.09. This alone is a pretty good deal but the good people at Target sweetened the deal even more. On each bottle there was a coupon for either $0.75 or $1.00 off to be used at the register right then. Are you kidding me? Hello...I will take them all please! Ok, so I wasn't that stingy, we only grabbed two of each and paid.....drum roll please........a whopping $0.35. Yes, you read that correctly I got all of this....


for $0.35.
Yes I am a dork, I took a picture of my receipt because I wanted proof of my sweet success! And did you see that I saved $6.84. YEAH!! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!

3 comments:

Katina said...

I wish I would have caught that deal...

Clare said...

Yes, you are a dork, but I'd do the same thing!!
Way to go!

Heather said...

Love It!! I do the same thing...See I knew I loved you for more than the fact that you married my cousin! lol