Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello March!

Oh, I have missed you! Let me count the reasons why I love you so....

For starters this month has one of my most favorite holidays in it, St. Paddy's day!! Due to this fabulous holiday this month comes loaded with parades, leprechauns, lucky charms and celebrating all things Irish! I have NEVER had a bad St. Patrick's day! I just don't think that it is possible. Let's face it, St. Paddy's day is so cool everyone wants to be Irish for the day!

Irish Quote: "If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you're lucky enough."
video
Irish Quote: "But the greatest love- the love above all loves, even greater than that of a mother - Is the tender, passionate, undying love, of one beer drunken slob for another."


Another reason I love March so much.....it kicks off SPRING! When everything is starting to come to life after the long winter nap. Everywhere you look you start to see color.


(So, it was a short list of reasons of why I love March but that is ok with me!)

2 comments:

Val Russell said...

What a fun video! (I think there were a few drunk pictures in there!!) =)

Clare said...

Short list or not it's a great one. I will try to replicate the pictures in the shamrock jammies this year, I have been so excited about that since you gave them to me!