Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good News

I am happy to announce that Ryder now has a clean bill of health! (I got the call this morning) Did you hear that? That was me breathing a big sigh of relief.

This past month has been a little crazy. The last issue was his thyroid. First they said that his newborn screening came back abnormal and his thyroid was high. Then a week later they said it was actually low, so they had us come in for blood work and today the results are in and he is just fine! I have either been on the phone or at the office so much this past month that the receptionist has dubbed Ryder the office mascot and she now knows my voice when I call. Yesterday all I said was "Hello, this is" and before I could finish she said "Ryder's Mom?" Yeah, I have been that crazy mom!
I got Ryder's pictures taken at JC Penney's last week. What do you think of them?
(He was starting to get sleepy on the last picture)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay - that is SUCH good news!!

And I love the pictures - he's such a handsome little guy! :)

Katina said...

Super cute pics! Glad to hear clean bill of health :)