Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Almost Finished

With the basement, YAY!! You can't see me but I am doing a happy dance! I am in LOVE with my basement now. Why did it take us so long to do this?


All of the walls are painted the same color. (The playroom. Do you like Paisley's tent she made?)


The trim and doors are all painted white. (The half bath)


We have tile in EVERY room. (The hallway looking into my craft room)


The stairs are done. (After a great debate I won! We stained the top of the stairs a dark cherry color and painted the fronts white. LOVE them!!)


Everything is moved back into its place.


Now the only thing missing are the pictures for the walls but we haven't decided what we want to put up yet but right now we are leaning towards vacation pictures from Washington but it changes from day to day so we will see.


When we are done making it look pretty I will do before (when we first moved in) and after (now) pictures.

3 comments:

Val Russell said...

It looks so good!!

Clare said...

Wow, it looks great! The tile is awesome (hopefully you don't have to worry about it...BUT IF you get a wet basement again, it'll be much easier to fix!!)
I'm glad you won, the stairs look great!

Stephanie said...

Oooh - I love the stairs! Good call!