Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

I am a planner through and through! I LOVE to plan things and plan FOR things. One of my favorite things to plan for is Christmas. I start shopping the day after Christmas ever year and I keep shopping all year long! I know who is on my list so I keep my eyes open for something that screams their name (and it has to be a really good deal). By shopping this way it allows me to spread out the cost and take my time until I find the perfect gift for everyone. So, it is July and this is my loot so far.

P.S. I am almost finished shopping already and nothing was more than $11.00!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Every year, I am absolutely amazed by your Christmas shopping skills! You rock!

Katina said...

Once again let me say I am jealous of your super mom routine

In case you didn't know, you are pretty awesome :)