Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day


God Bless America!! Don't forget to take time to enjoy the freedom that so many have sacrificed to give. Their sacrifice does not go unnoticed! Thank you all so much!!

P.S. I think I am old! Fireworks are not my thing anymore. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the look of them but HATE the noise. Every time a loud one goes off I hold my breath praying that it doesn't wake either one of the kids or that the dogs don't start barking and wake them kids up. GRRR!!! (Images from here)

2 comments:

starnes family said...

That's not a bad thing. You're growing up! I don't like roller coasters anymore and was sure I'd love them for life.

Happy 4th!

Katina said...

I hate the smell and lingering smoke. We use to go to KC every 4th and driving home there would always be a giant haze over the city because of all the firework smoke.