Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ryder - 2 Months

Ryder...
At your two month appointment you weighed 10 pounds 8 ounces (20%) and were 24.5 inches long (95%). This week you have started to hold my hand when I feed you and I love it! The best part about being a bottle/formula baby....others get to share this moment also.
You love your play mat. You smile and talk to the toys. Paisley thinks that you are so funny when you laugh at your toys.
You are such a happy baby (just like your big sister). You smile and talk ALL the time (again, just like your big sister). When you smile, we smile!

You currently sleep for about 3-4 hours at a time (both night & day). Daddy and I have a pretty good system in place for your night/early morning feedings. Daddy takes the 9pm & 12am feeding and I take the 3am & 6am feeding (this schedule was needed because I have started back to work part time).

I am lucky, thanks to Clare, you get to come to work with me until you are 5 months old. What is not to love for you? You have an office full of woman that love holding you or talking/playing with you. It makes going back to work a little better because I get to have you with me. The first few days were very hard. You got over stimulated and it took days to get you back on schedule but now you are use to the lights, sounds and people. So life at work is going much better for us.
You are doing great holding your head up when we work on tummy time. You are such a strong little man!


You are such a cutie. We love you so much! Your two month pictures are from JcPenny's. (When Paisley was a baby I got her pictures taken every month so I plan on doing the same for you!)

3 comments:

Val Russell said...

Love all the new pictures! He is so handsome. =)

Stephanie said...

He's adorable, of course!! :)

Clare said...

Great pictures!! He is getting so big. I'm so bummed I don't get to be there to enjoy having Ryder at work, like you were for Fiona!

Great to see you this weekend.