Monday, August 16, 2010

A Sunny Day

Thank you for your ideas and support! It is so nice to have friends that understand what is going on!
Ryder only had one crying fit today at work but I was able to get him to clam down and go to sleep. YEAH!! I used the yoga ball last night and today (thank you Clare) and it helped. I was even able to get him to sleep in the Moby this afternoon for about an hour (thank you Tiff for letting me borrow it). He wouldn't let me wrap him at all last week or this weekend. It was almost like he needed to be moving. I have found two holds that help him sleep but the problem is getting him to stay asleep. He will wake up after like 15 or 20 minutes crying again. I really think it is tummy troubles.
The goods news: Toby was able to get him to do this tonight. We just found out that Ryder is SUPER ticklish. (Sorry about the quality of the video, it was taken with my phone. I so miss my camera!)
video

I guess he is starting to feel a little better, at least for now.

1 comment:

Val Russell said...

What a cute laugh!!