Monday, September 20, 2010

No She Didn't....

....just say that (our conversation on the way home from preschool)!

Paisley: Mommy, I need to tell you sometime but I don't want you to laugh.
Me: (Quiet laugh) Ok, tell me.
Paisley: Why are you laughing already? Fine, I won't tell you!
Me: I'm sorry, please tell me.
Paisley: So, I think Jack Martin LOVES me.
Quiet.
(My mouth is open)
Quiet.
Me: Are you kidding me?
Paisley: No Mommy, I think he does.
Me: Why do you think that?
Paisley: Well, he kissed my hand and he always asks me to play soccer with him but I told him no because I was busy playing with someone else.

Are you kidding me?? I am not ready to talk about LOVE and BOYFRIENDS (no matter how innocent)!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahaha - awww! How cute is that?!

neisy brown said...

awww.. :)

Clare said...

Oh no, way to early for all that!

Bit at least she didn't want to play with him.