Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playdate

Last Friday Paisley and I had a super fun playdate with Clare, Fiona and James.
Clare and the kids started the playdate without me at The Snyder Casa. (I had a follow up appointment with my doctor - more on this in a different post)


After my appointment Clare and I got a chance to catch up on whats new and how we are adjusting/tips for life with new baby boys and big sisters. Then we all went out to lunch at Chick-fil-A (soooo much better than McDonald's) so the girls could play AFTER they ate all or at least most of their food.
I LOVE the fact that our girls love each other and play so well together despite their age difference! I think Vincent/Snyder playdates need to happen more often (hint, hint).



3 comments:

starnes family said...

It's true! Even though Clare is darling enough to find another reason to get together with her.....but the kids do play well when there is someone to keep them busy.

Looks like yall had fun!

Stephanie said...

How fun!!

Clare said...

Yay, it was so much fun!! Can't wait for our next get together.