Friday, November 5, 2010

My Thursday

Work a full day = Check
Stock up on food for the next three weeks = Check
Dinner on the run = Check
Kiddo's bathed & in bed = Check
Three loads of laundry washed and put away = Check
Dishes washed and put away = Check
Floors cleaned = Check
Schedules & phone list gathered = Check
My overnight bag packed = Check
The kid's overnight bag packed = Check
A weeks worth of stuff packed for me & the kids = Check
My Thursday night shows watched = Check
No food or drink after midnight = Check
T minus 8 hours until my hysterectomy and I am going to write what I won't let myself say...I am scared. Now I know everything with be FINE but I am still allowed to be scared and nervous.
I am a ball of crazy emotions.
I am excited that this will help make my issues go away and make me fell better.
A little sad that I am 28 and will NEVER be able to carry another child again.
Nervous about my recovery & having to depend on others.
Grumpy that I won't have control over how things are being done for a while.
A LOT sad to leave my babies (this will be the first time sense Ryder was born).

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'll be thinking of you today! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING :)

Katina said...

You and the family will be in my thoughts and prayers.