Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Hard Fall

Today I fell off the wagon and I had my first cup of soda.


This was the first one sense November 5th. I am sad to admit it but stress is my trigger and I use food/soda as my "make it better" solution. I know this is not healthy on many levels and I am looking for other way to deal with the stress but this dark & delicious drink is what made my afternoon better today. And don't worry it wasn't as good as I remember it being so I'm not too worried about needing all the time again. Any good ideas on how to deal with stress at work?

3 comments:

Clare said...

Good for you for going so long without, now you know you can do it again! It even looks like a small or even smaller than I remember-or is that some trick photography?

I'm seriously looking into meditation, I'll let you know what I find out.

Katina said...

If it wasn't that good you should try caffeine free. That way if you do slip up it's not that bad of a slip up because you aren't getting the jolt of caffeine. I'll send you ladies an email I got about stress relief.

Stephanie said...

That's a long time without soda - you should be so proud of that! It's so addictive!

As for stress at your workplace, well...get a new workplace? ;)

Also, wine always helps. Hehe.