Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Confessions

One word to describe my sense of humor: twisted.

My weakness: Falls

I can't help myself. When I see a fall; 9 times out of 10 (after I know the person is ok) I will laugh uncontrollable. I will laugh so hard I start to cry, snort, can't breath, and almost pee myself. I am not proud of this trait but it is one I come by naturally (my mom is the same way).

Many have heard both of Toby's falls (if you haven't ask me about it next time we talk - much better in person) and then my fall from New Years Eve (my bottom is still sore) but every time I think about it I can't help but laugh.

One of my all time FAVORITE fall shows is Wipe Out. LOVE. IT. I crack up every time someone falls. I know, I am sick. But watch it and try not to laugh.

2 comments:

Val Russell said...

FYI: I just cried from watching that link! TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing...crying....snorting.... Hilarious! Momma