Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Confessions

Weather Wimps drive me CRAZY!!! 

The weather is what it is so can we please move on?! I hate to be the one to remind my family, friends and co-workers but we live in the Midwest and get all four seasons. We by default see the Good, the Bad and the Ugly!

Our current season: Winter.
By definition winter is the coldest season of the year (between autumn and spring) and brings with it snow and ice.We go into this season expecting to have school canceled, our street not cleared (unless you are one of the lucky ones where your street gets cleared fast), the stress of dealing with idiots on the road and board kids.  We all have choices on how we handle these winter issues. My biggest complaint is how people make a big deal about the choice they made. You made the choice for a reason so stand by it and deal with whatever might happen.  It is not my job to make you feel good about your choice.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!

starnes family said...

Totally agree. We're in California now and I'm missing the cold weather. Missing the snow! Our two youngest were so confused on Christmas when it was sunny and warm.

Regardless, I'm going to lose it on Facebook if I see one more person complain!