Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Enough Already!

I spent the afternoon at home with Paisley today (Toby will be home with her tomorrow & Friday).  She is sick, AGAIN!  This time she has walking pneumonia.  The doctor gave her an inhaler (that she HATES because it tastes bad) and antibiotics so maybe she will be better soon.

I was home on Tuesday with Ryder (Toby was home with him on Monday) because he has had pooh pants for almost 2 weeks.

It feels like our house has been a merry-go-round of sickness for the past few months.  And we may have gotten a few people sick at Megan's reception because of it.  Note to self (and others): Don't get your feelings hurt if we can't make it to something due to sickness. Trust me, you don't want is there!  On the bright side, we may have reached our sickness quota for the year.  Maybe?  Hopefully?  Hey, a momma can wish, right?!  

I would like to go on the record and say:
  1. I am sick of changing pooh pants and cleaning vomit.
  2. I miss sleep.
  3. I am tired of walking up and down the steps 20+ times a day doing laundry so my kids have clean clothes to get sick on.
  4. And most of all it breaks my heart to see my kiddos like this:













1 comment:

Katina said...

:( that is sad. Sick babies are no good, no matter how big or small they are. Hopefully we can get some consistent fresh air to get those germs gone.