Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday Confessions

I am NOT a big fan of Kate Gosselin!  Nope, not at all! 

For those of you that have enough sense to stay far away from this train wreck I will fill you in on why I dislike her so.  On Monday night's episode of "Kate Plus 8" the family was in New Zealand and good ol' Kate (who is afraid of heights mind you) decided to jump off the tallest building.  Good idea Kate!  Way to use your head.  The lead up to the jump she looked and sounds absolutely ridiculous. She was crying and acting like a drama queen.  Then she was super rude to the helper/guide; Brad.  I felt so bad for him but he handled very well.

So, now I am finally over Kate Gosselin and her craziness! Looks like I will be getting back 30 minutes of my life on Monday nights.

2 comments:

Clare said...

I quit watching after all the drama, I can't stand the person she has become.
Enjoy the 30 minutes on Monday b/c now you can "waste" 30 minutes on Tuesday-Extreme Coupon train wrecks!!

Stephanie said...

Kate Gosselin is perhaps the worst human being on the planet. AWFUL times a million.

Are there people who actually enjoy watching her??