Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day Three

Day three as a Stay at Home Mom and I am LOVING it! 

I remember from my last attempt at being a stay at home mom that there will be good & bad days but right now I am in the honeymoon stage where everything is GREAT!  I am enjoying being at home with the kids and not having to go in to work, look at spreadsheets or sitting in meetings. I am so happy being home that I might be slightly over doing it; the house is clean, I have been making breakfast, lunch and dinner, working on crafts with Paisley when Ryder is napping, playing outside and at the Y, and going on field trips to Target and the Library.  (I really wanted our first week of "Summer" to be fun so I have a very exciting week planned.) 

Our first craft of the Summer was "Our Summer List"




















Cheers to a fun summer at home with my kids!

3 comments:

starnes family said...

I love your list! Enjoy staying home......just stay busy!

Stephanie said...

So, so, so happy for you that you made this decision!! I can't wait to hear all about how it goes. :)

Also - love lists. Especially of the summer fun variety.

Tiula said...

Enjoy your summer! Some cool ideas on the list :)