Saturday, June 25, 2011

Less Drama

Trying to keep drama/stress at a minimum I have deleted my facebook account and it feels sooo good! 

Over the last few months whenever I would log on I would get all stressed out or mad at what some people where saying.  So I decided to take action and started deleting some of my "friends" that were making me CRAZY.  Then I started deleting the people I don't really talk to and then I realized that I had my list down to family and close friends that I already talk to by email, phone or text.  So the decision to delete the account seemed like a more logical step.  I hope now that I do not have the option to be on facebook I will have more time for my blog!

Anyone else getting to that point with facebook or is it just me?   

2 comments:

The Emory's said...

Rock On! Enjoy your newfound peace!

Clare said...

Nah, I just ignore the drama (or delete drama causers). A lot of people use Facebook rather than the blog to keep up with us.

I'm glad you will feel freedom from now on!! Enjoy!