Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Yes I Did!

Last night I finished a house project.  It took three trips to three DIFFERENT Dollar Tree's but I am finally done. 
 
 

Our house now looks super ghetto but all of the bad corners that Ryder has hit are now padded with swim noodles.  At this point I am ok with our house looking bad if it helps my little Moose's head look better.  And I put another gate at the bottom of the stairs to help Ryder understand that NO part of the steps are for playing. (The gate make it a little hard to get back to the playroom, bathroom and craft/laundry room but maybe this will cut down on accidents)     

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Oh, I remember those days all too well!

Clare said...

Hahahaha, that is awesome! You do know he'll find something else to injure himself on, right?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good Job Momma! I wondered when you would cave...It won't be forever!

The Hensley Family said...

You're Hilarious! So Emma has fallen down the stairs (twice - aparently we didn't learn the 1st time) and they've both hit thier heads on just about everything in the house - You're not alone! They're tough little kids - don't worry so much!!!