Friday, August 26, 2011

A Seussical Shower

If you haven't heard the news.....I'm going to be an Aunt again!

I am so excited to welcome my very first nephew!  That's right, my baby brother and his fiance are adding a little boy the mix and to celebrate we threw Kristen a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower (it felt like a good fit with her just getting a teaching degree and all).

The star of the shower (next to the Mommy-to-Be of course) was the cake Toby made. He is getting REALLY good at this cake stuff!


The Decor:  This shower was so much fun to plan.  I mean, how can you go wrong with Dr. Seuss?  The colors, the books, the art work and the funny sayings!  (I had so much fun that I think I want to add Dr. Seuss stuff to the kid's playroom!) 
 
 
 
 
 

Congrats Josh and Kristen; I can't wait to meet this little guy!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Go Blogger-woman, I can't keep up with you.

Cute shower, love the Seuss theme. I could have loaned you some of the stuff we used for our party last year, but it looks like you didn't need more. Great job! And the cake is perfect!