Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bug Question

What the hell is this thing?????

These ugly spider/cricket mutant things have been showing up all over our basement.  They are SUPER creepy because they walk like a spider but if you get to close they jump really high!! 

After about a week of killing these things I decided to do a search on google to see if I could find answers and it looks like they are called camel crickets and they are totally harmless but still gross and I want them out of my house.  

So, I guess problem solved.   


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet Jesus, that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!! I think you're going to have to move. Ha.

starnes family said...

I would just burn the house down. For real.

If you need further verification of what that thing is, let me know. My brother has a PHD in Entomology. I know. What a freaking nerd.

Jeanette said...

Those are Cave Crickets. They thrive in cool damp places like caves or basements. They are a strange looking critter and I agree with you creepy looking.