Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome to the Family

Brayten Zane Beerbaur
Born at 3:17pm on Sunday 9/25
Stats: 7lbs 7oz and 20 1/4in

Congratulations Josh, Kristen and Big Sister Torey!

The great thing about little Mr. Brayten's birth, other than adding a new little one to the family, is that Josh and Kristen allowed me (and my sister and Kristen's best friend) to be in the room the whole time.  We were there to offer support, hold hands/feet/legs and to help make sure Josh didn't pass out. 

It was so amazing to experience a birth when it wasn't me birthing the baby.  Kristen was so amazing and so strong!  Thank you again for allowing me to be apart of your special day.

We LOVE this little boy so much.  He is just so small and cute!
 
 
 

The waiting room crowd. 
It's our family tradition to have the WHOLE family waiting to welcome the new baby.  I guess we figure why wait to expose the baby to all the crazy and thankfully no one has kicked us out, yet.

The girls waiting on Josh to come tell everyone that we have a new baby

Josh announcing the birth of his son

And one more picture of the proud papa and his boy!

1 comment:

starnes family said...

What is it about a man holding a newborn? I have a picture of Blake that brings tears to my eyes each time I see it. Such sweetness.