Monday, October 10, 2011

Help Needed

I am having blogger issues and it is driving me CRAZY!  I don't know if this is a blogger issue or a user error and Google is not helping me find an answer so I am turning to my fellow blog friends for help!

The problem: I am having trouble leaving comments on over half of the blogs that I follow.  A few work just fine and then a few others only work if the comment is anonymous. 

When I try to post a comment I get this message: 
Your current account (sbeerbaur2552@yahoo.com) does not have access to view this page.

Click
here to logout and change accounts.
I have not changed any of my settings and I find it hard to believe that so many people changed their settings all at once.  What is going on????  Could it be something with the 'Cutest Blog on the Block' background?  I want to be a good blog friend and leave others some comment love but I can't.  GRRRR!!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!! 

1 comment:

Katina said...

I don't know, I don't leave comments on very many blogs that I follow so I don't have a problem. Good luck!