Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Confessions

I have a love/hate relationship with October. 

I love that October brings the cool, crisp air of Fall.  I love that I get to rock hoodies and jeans daily.  I love that I get to celebrate my wedding anniversary.  I love that I get to decorate my house for Fall/Halloween.  I love raking a huge pile of leaves and jumping in it with the kids.  I love going to go the pumpkin patch and drinking warm apple cider. 

What I hate about October...scary movies! 
WHY do they (the TV people) have to play them on most of the channels? 
Why do they show previews for them all day long? 
Don't they know that I am a wimp when it comes to scary stuff?! 

For someone that scares easily I have seen a lot of scary movies so when I see or hear a preview for one it brings the images from that movie to mind and I have to watch lots of Disney shows/movies to counter the scary.

The only thing helping me through his year is my DVR because all of my favorite shows are recorded so I can fast forward past all commercials and miss most of the scary stuff.     

No comments: