Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Facebook Explained

The main reason I am back on Facebook....I miss the pictures! 
Almost everyone in my family only shares their pictures on Facebook so I was missing out on some super cute pictures of my nieces and new nephew.  And the second reason to get back on Facebook, Pinterest!  If you have not heard of this stop what you are doing and go check it out!!  But to have your own board on Pinterest you have to be on either Facebook  or Twitter.  So I bit the bullet and reopened my account.  I am in the process of getting set up on Pinterest (so I will share more when it is live).

   And because it has been a while I will share a TON of recent family photos that my mom took.  (I think the first or last picture might make the Christmas Card photo this year but I'm not sure yet.)   

We think he looks like an old man in this picture.  Look at his double chin!

It looks like Paisley is covering her mouth because we are kissing but no, she is in pain because Ryder had just hit her in the lip with that stick in his hand.  Poor Paisley!
If you look close on this one you can see that Ryder and I are fighting to keep him in the picture/on my lap.  This my friends is real life.  The joys of a one year old!

1 comment:

Katina said...

I am a pintrest addict and it seems right up your alley. Enjoy!
Welcome back to the blogging world :)