Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October Leftovers

Due to my blog slacking there are a few fun things you missed in October:

Barb's Birthday Surprise
 
 
 
 
 
 

Playing in the Rocks
 

Our Family Cookie Contest
 And the winner is......ME!
 What did the loser look like?  Well, I'm soooo glad you asked.  He looked like this!

Dinner at Aunt Linda's
 
 
 

The Pumpkin Patch
 

Fun in the Leaves
 
 
 
 

New Boots
My kids LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. BOOTS!  Their love for boots runs deep. So deep in fact that the boots can be seen on my kids with (and without) anything else on and even in bed. 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

First of all I LOVE the boots. Josh really liked Ryders boots of course. Also I love the picture of Toby when he lost....I think he could have been a worse loser so I am very proud of him.