Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Three Halloween's 2011

Boo Downtown
Last Thursday I took the kids downtown for the annual trick-or-treating event.  This year the kids were .....(drum roll please).........
Supergirl and a blue Ninja.
 My Little Ninja (he even had a super cute little kick down)
 My little Supergirl
 Ryder LOVED the belly dancers and all the shaking they were doing.
Paisley said she needed to do something that a superhero would do, so she wanted a picture of her fighting the light pole.  She is so silly!
Proof that my Little Ninja was not a happy camper!
(Sorry Amber and Hollie but I got to keep it real)
And proof of my bribe that made him all better (for a bit anyway).

 The School Party/Parade
Last Friday was Paisley's class Halloween party and we (Ryder and I) got to go party with the class and watch the parade.  Twenty-four little people talking and moving all at once on a sugar high, not my idea of a good time! 
 
 
   Ryder even got to enjoy a snack with all the big kids. 

Halloween Night
Toby decided to dress up this year and when Ryder saw Toby's painted face his Ninja costume wasn't going to cut it.  No Sir, Ryder wanted to look like Daddy!  So Toby went to work transforming Ryder in a baby Frankenstein.  
Ryder after we painted his hair
 Hey guys...show me your monster face. 
 Hey Supergirl...strike a pose!
 
Ryder had to help himself to a sucker before we even left the house.
And we are off!!
 
 

2 comments:

Val R said...

Loved this post! Great pictures. Looks like you had fun =) (was there any candy left in your bowl when you got home?!)

starnes family said...

Your little ninja is getting big!

Great costumes. Great pics!