Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Brain Dump

I remember a time when I was a better blogger.  I had stuff to say or was a little funny but now I am lazy so I just add a bunch a pictures with a few words.  I might try to be better but I am not sure. 

I am ready to go back to work.  I have loved staying at home but my Ryder NEEDS to be around other kids and I need a little more ME time. I also miss being able to help Toby out with bills.

I get stressed out a lot easier than I use to when I only had one kid.  Having Ryder changed EVERYTHING more than I thought.

I can't wait to move into the new house and start house projects.  I think this house might be "The House that Pinterest Built" because I have TONS of ideas that I want to try!  (Toby is not very happy about this - he is not a fan of Pinterest)

*  I am thinking about doing something crazy with my hair.  Well, maybe not super crazy just something different.

*  I am going to miss my Topeka friends.  It was hard to say good-bye because Topeka had become my home. Toby on the other hand didn't understand why I was upset because Topeka was never home for him, just a place he was for a bit.




1 comment:

starnes family said...

The house that pinterest built - love that!!!!!!