Thursday, January 9, 2014

2013 in Review


JANUARY
Second set of tubes for Ryder’s ear

Amber’s destination wedding

Broke my toe at Amber’s wedding


March
Walk MS with Paisley 

Ryder had his cornea scratched by a “friend” at daycare


April
Toby’s beard hit it’s fullness peak 


May
Toby made an awesome superhero cake for Ryder’s birthday party 


June
I broke my pinky finger (they called it a ‘boxer break’) and we found out I have a vitamin D deficiency.  I am on meds to try to get my numbers up but after 6 months of meds they are only a little bit higher than when I started.  I go back in 12 weeks for more tests to see if we can find out what is causing this.  



July
Ryder went to his first Royals game
Paisley went to Starlight for the first time


After multiple ear infections over the course of 4 months, this one took us to Topeka to get all the gunk sucked out.  Ryder didn’t like doctors before and HATES them now!  


August
Family trip to Colorado Springs, CO


October
Halloween
Pumpkin Patch


November
Powder Puff Derby
Swim Lessons (Paisley is working towards joining the swim team and Ryder is just starting out)


December
Paisley fractured her wrist at school (like mother like daughter)

Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve Service